No, you can't find me in that address now as I move out from the hall. Though I hang around there so...

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year Greetings

I should have been busy at the end of last term since I procastinated a lot, especially I left quite a bit of work for this holiday... Even my plans in revamping this blog has to take a back seat because of my coursework. So I think that's why although this post started before 2006, it finishes on 5 January, before I left for the flight back to London.

Well, the year 2005 has been a hectic year for myself and a lot of people. It is certainly the year that I died from the myth of "easy success". The not-too-well results from my finals have great impact for me. It makes me think harder what I should do, and planning out my future...

To be Continued...

Anyway, Blwyddyn Newydd Dda/新年進步/Happy New Year!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
As you see, I'm semi-abandoning here! ;) I'll tell about more of myself later.

Twitter / 28481k

Plurk / 28481k